Monday, March 24, 2008

Don't settle for less than God's best.

Dear treasure friend,

Grace and peace be showered upon you in abundance in Jesus name. I want to ask a question; Are you aware of the supernatural authority given to you as a child of God?


The bible says; “so you should not be like cowering, fearful slaves. You should behave instead like God’s very own children, adopted into his family called him “father, dear father” (Roman 8:15 NLT).


As a child of God, you are made a joint heir with Jesus (verse 17). Everything your heavenly father has is now available to you. Not only have you inherited everything Jesus paid for with his death on the cross, which includes health, peace, protection, prosperity and so on. Contrary to “religious” beliefs, you do not have to wait until you get to heaven to enjoy your inheritance. God wants you to enjoy it now.


Sadly, many Christians never lay hold of God’s promises because they are ignorant of what belongs to them. They have either been conditioned to think that they should not expect too much from God or that God wants them to struggle. Rather, he wants you to live comfortably and benefit from his goodness.


Don’t allow religion to convince you that you must accept insufficiency, lack or sickness in your life. You don’t have to settle for less than God’s best! Instead, learn about your rights in God. For example, you have a right to receive answer to prayer, have wealth and riches, profits as an entrepreneur, live in divine health. Lay hands on the sick and see them recover, cast our devils, raise healthy children, walk in safety and protection and raise the dead.
These God-given rights are your advantage over the world.


As a Christian, you have many benefits available to you. I encourage you to spend time in the word to discover what they are. Once you learn about the things which you have as right to you, hang on to the word! Never let go of the promises of God. Remember, the word works for anyone, anywhere, at any time. Knowing who you are in Christ and standing confidently on God’s promises empowers you to change any adverse circumstance in your life.


I can see the Lord empowering someone with wisdom, and knowledge of understanding to succeed, and make greater progress in life.


Do you know who you are in Christ? Every born-again Christian has a divine right to life free from every form of satanic operation. We have been given supernatural authority to overcome evil. Therefore, exercise your power through the word of God and supernaturally change your situation by speaking the following confession.



FAITH CONFESSION

In the name of Jesus, I declare that Jesus Christ has redeemed me from the curse of the law. Through him, the blessing of Abraham has come on me. Because of Jesus act of redemption, I am the righteousness of God. I am empowered with God’s authority to prosper in every situation; therefore, I choose to prosper in my freedom against satanic oppression. Satan’s power of sin and death has been destroyed over me, and I am free from bondage. I have a right to live on abundant, God kind of life. In my abundance, no ungodly authority in the natural or spirit realm has dominion over me. I render every principality powerless against my righteousness. I will not fear terror, because no evil will befall me. I call on the name of the Lord, and he answers and delivers me. I stand in my authority and declare that I am strengthened with all spiritual might according to God’s glorious power. Amen!


God bless you

Everlasting at his vineyard
Evangelist Kingsley Wobidi

No comments: