Saturday, March 8, 2008

The Christain is Not an Ordinary Person

Dear Treasure Friend,
Grace and Peace be showered upon you in abundance in Jesus name.

In this life transforming verse of scripture, the bible clearly shows us the impact of the Holy Ghost in your human body.

“But if the spirit of him that raise up Jesus from the dead dwell in you, he that raised up Christ from the dead shall also quicken your mortal bodies by his spirit that dwelleth in you” (Romans 8:11). The word “quicken” here means to “give life and to vitalize”. In other words, if the spirit of him that raised up Jesus from the dead dwells in you…he shall also vitalize and give life to your mortal bodies.

God is not saying this will happen when you get to heaven, he’s telling you what the Holy Ghost can do in your physical body now. So if death has attacked your body through sickness, disease or any infirmity, you have nothing to fear because the one that raised Jesus from the death dwells in you. He has made His home in your body. I Corinthians 6:19 says “Know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost which is in you…”

If there’s anything in your body today that doesn’t look like it’s from God, say to yourself “I am the temple of the Holy Ghost; my body functions for God. I command every cell of my body to comply with the word of God in the mighty name of Jesus”’
I see someone getting healed from a terminal disease right now. That sickness is gone. There is s young man reading this message, I see a greater upliftment for you.
Forever, the healing power of God now resides in you. Hallelujah! The Christian is not an ordinary person. No sickness has the power to reside in your body anymore, because the all conquering life of God is within you now. Refuse to accommodate even the slightest trace of infirmity in your body; don’t let it stay. The life in you is greater than sickness (1 John 4:4); therefore, insist on enjoying perfect DIVINE HEALTH EVERY DAY, regardless of the Symptoms that may show up in your body.

FAITH CONFESSION
I have the life of God in me. The spirit of him that raises Jesus Christ from the dead dwells in me; therefore, sickness cannot reside in my body. My body is the temple of the Holy Spirit; I refuse to be sick.. I declare that the life of God flows through every fibre of my being, every cell of my blood, and every bone of my body.

My body is the temple of the Holy Ghost; no infirmity can fasten itself to my body. I declare that I am daily energized by the life of God in me. My body belongs to God; therefore, every part of my body is infused with his life. Health is mine; strength is mine, in Jesus name.

I declare that my body is daily vitalized and invigorated by the Holy Ghost. I live in health; I live in victory. I declare that I have come to my place of health; I have come to my place of strength and I dwell in divine health everyday in Jesus Mighty name.
We care about you
Everlasting at his vineyard
Evangelist Kingsley Wobidi

No comments: