Monday, March 31, 2008

Celebrate God's Word In Your Life

Dear Treasured friend and partner,
Continually give God Praise, fro in praise does your victory come. “But thou art holy, O thou that inhabits the praises of Israel” (Psalm 22:3).
God lives in the praise of his people. In an atmosphere of praise thanksgiving and joy, the Holy Spirit is always present. Most times, when people are faced with challenges, all they do is complain, grumble and murmur to God. They continually remind God of their problems, like He can’t see. But that’s the right time to open your mouth and give God praise. Understand that there’s no disadvantages to the Christian. The bible says, all things work together for good, to them that love God, to them that are called according to his purpose (Romans 8:28)
James 1:2 says, “Consider it pure joy, my brothers, whenever you face trials of many kinds…” Why in the world would you be given such an instruction? Because no matter what transpire in your life, it would turn out in your favour, so just give God praise!
You have not stir up joy in you, if you’re going to win in this life. You do this by proclaiming the word of God; celebrate God’s word in your life. Say to yourself, “I cannot be sick, I cannot be diseased, I cannot die young, I cannot be poor or live beggarly, I am a victor in Christ Jesus, I’ve got the life of God in me”. That’s how to stir up joy in you. And every time joy is expressed, victory is assured and the enemy is thrown into confession.
When King Jehoshaphat was faced with an overwhelming army, the lord directed him to place singers ahead of the army to go against the enemy. As they marched to the battle front, they sang and praised God, celebrating the word He gave them when He proclaimed “…Be not afraid nor dismayed …for the battle is not yours but God’s” (2 chronicles 20:15). And the bible says as they praised God, there was confusion in the camp of the enemy. Their enemies destroyed one another before Jehoshaphat and his army got to the battle front.
Paul and Silas were also imprisoned for the sake of the gospel. But they understood the power of praise and were not moved. Instead, the bible says they praised God. As they did, there was an earthquake and the chains with which they were bound were miraculously loosed. Praise brought the power of God to bear upon there situation.
Where you are in your finance, health, and career today: What pronouncement have the doctors made ever your body? Brother, sister, don’t cry! Just give God praise concerning that situation, knowing of a surety that you’ll come out victorious. Don’t magnify the situation; it is subject to change (2 Corinthians 4: 18). The word of God is your evidence of divine health, and prosperity in Christ Jesus. So, celebrate your inheritance of honour and dignity in life. Remember, the joy of the lord is your strength (Nehemiah 8:10).
I declare and prophesy that all through 2008 you will celebrate and praise God for His goodness in your life, for all He has done.

DAILY CONFESSION FOR MATERIAL NEEDS
“Christ has redeemed me from the curse of the law. Christ has redeemed me from poverty. Christ has redeemed me sickness. Christ has redeemed me from spiritual death. For poverty, He has given wealth. For sickness, He has given me health. For death, He has given me eternal life. It is true according to the word of God, and I delight myself in you, lord As such, you give me the desires of my heart. I have given, and it is given to me. Good measure, pressed down, shaken together, running over, do men give unto my bosom. For with what measure I mete, it is measured to me. I sow bountifully, therefore, I reap bountifully. I give cheerfully, and you have made all grace abound toward me. I, having all sufficiency for all things, abound in all good works. There is no lack, for you have supplied all my needs according to your riches in glory. You are my shepherd, and I do not want, because Jesus was made poor, that I through His poverty might have abundance. For He came that I might have life and have it more abundantly. I, having received abundance of grace and the gift of righteousness, do reign as king in life by Jesus Christ.
You take pleasure in the prosperity of your servant – that’s me!
Abraham’s blessings are mine”
Everlastingly at His Vineyard
Evangelist Kingsley Wobidi

No comments: