Friday, December 12, 2008

I HAVE BEEN LIVING IN THIS SIMPLE TRUTH FOR SEVERAL YEARS NOW.

Dear treasure friend,
Grace and peace be showered upon you in abundance in Jesus name.
Refuse to suffer or struggle in life, because life can be exciting. Life can be beautiful. Life however is a choice, you have to choose the kind of life you’ll live. I always tell my audience that they don’t have to suffer in life because that’s what I believe. You see, I made up my mind many years ago before ministry that I will never suffer or struggle for anything and that’s how my life has been.

The Bible says, “Behold the fowls of the air: for they sow not, neither do they reap, nor gather into barns; yet your heavenly father feedeth them. Are ye not much better than they … and why take ye thought for raiment? Consider the lilies of the field, how they grow; they toil not, neither do they spin: and yet I say unto you, that even Solomon in all his glory was not arrayed like one of these “(Matthew 6: 26 – 29).

You have to know that the birds never struggle for food though they neither reap nor gather into barns. Also the lilies of the field don’t have to suffer to be made beautiful. In Matthew 6: 30, the Lord Jesus concluded His teaching with a very important question: “…if God so cloth the grass of the field, which today is, and tomorrow is cast into the oven, shall He not much more cloth you , o ye of little faith ?” in other words, can’t you trust God as the birds and lilies of the field”

You have to realize that God has placed you in a position where all the good things you require in life ought to come to you, without you having to suffer or struggle. Nobody has any reason to suffer. Whenever I share this truth with people some wonder, “Is it really that simple?” Well I’ve been living in this truth for several years now and I’ve never suffered. I’ve never had one moment to wonder whether or not what I’m sharing with you now is true. The Lord Jesus said so and he proved the same with His life.

Stop struggling to get this – and – that. Refuse to fight for anything anymore. Rather, be who God has made you to be by locating yourself in the word and living in there. When you recognize that life is God’s gift to you the frustration in your life would come to a half. If you believe these words, then ‘stress less’ life is yours. It’s still quite early in life to decide how you want your life to be the rest of your stay on earth. Make the wisest choice today by accepting Jesus as your Lord and saviour.

CONFESSIONS
Dear papa God, I relinguish my worries to you and submit my desire to your word.
I recognize that you’ve amply supplied all my needs according to your richest in glory through Christ Jesus, for you never forsake the righteous.

We care and love you.
Everlastingly at His vineyard
Evangelist Kinsley wobidi

Always remember to visit us on line at
www.treasurebaseministries.blogspot.com,
www.myspace.com/evangelistkingsley

No comments: