Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Nothing Can Hold You Back from Your destiny

Dear Trusted Friend,

Grace and peace be showered upon you in abundance in Jesus name. Do you ever imagine living a life of freedom, but instead you are imprisoned by lack and fear? When you understand your rights as a child of God, nothing can hold you back from your destiny.
The apostle Paul admonished the Galatians from quick turning away from the word they had been taught. He said, “I am astonished that you are so quickly deserting the one who called you by the grace of Christ and are turning to a different gospel, which is really no gospel at all…”(Galatians 1:6-7, NIV).

Although they started of strong in their relationships with God, they had been enticed by “new” doctrine that perverted the gospel of Christ.

As a believer, you should be so grounded in the word of God that you immediately recognised false doctrines. It’s also important that you know who you are in Christ and the authority that has been given to you. This power enables you to dominate your circumstances rather that your circumstances dominating you. As you step out in your authority, you will become one of the biggest threats to the kingdom of darkness that this world has ever seen.

Knowing who you are in Christ and what is available to you through the name of Jesus enables you to do greater works Jesus spoke about in John 14:12. Every time Satan tries to rear his ugly head, you will quickly put him in his place, which is under your feet.
I like the way Paul sums this up in Colossians 2:6-7 from The NLT: “And now, just as you accept Christ Jesus as your Lord, you must continue to live in obedience to Him. Let your roots grow down into him and draw up nourishment from Him, so you will grow in faith, strong and vigorous in the truth you were taught. Let your lives overflow with thanksgiving for all he has done”.
As a new creation, you have authority over every demonic Spirit that tries to attack you or your family. Every child of God has the ability to break free of the power of darkness that attempt to hinder them from fulfilling God’s purposes and plans for their lives. Make these confessions daily and experience the burden – removing, yoke destroying power of God in your life.

FAITH CONFESSION:

Heavenly Father, I thank you that because I am a born again who is in covenant with you through Jesus Christ; I have authority over Satanic/Demonic activity. No weapon formed against me shall prosper in any way. I plead the blood of Jesus over my life, my family and all that belongs to me. I take authority over every demonic force that comes against me, in the name of Jesus. Because I am the righteousness of God, in my pathway there is light and no darkness.

I have been translated out of the kingdom of darkness and into the kingdom of your dear Son, Jesus, because I am in relationship with Him, I am seated with Him in heavenly places, far above every demonic spirit and principalities. I exercise my authority by speaking the word of God in faith. I am victorious and more than conquerors through Christ Jesus who dwells in me. Greater is He who is in me that he who is in the world. I cancel every demonic assignment and bind every demon that comes against me. I loose the anointing of God to remove every burden and destroy every yoke in my life. I am no longer subject to curse, because I am submitted to the word of God. In Jesus name I pray. Amen.

God bless you
Everlastingly at His vineyard
Evangelist Kingsley Wobidi

PS: For your comments and prayer request, Please visit us online at http://www.treasurebaseministries.blogspot.com, go to the comment section. For each request, there are intercessors waiting to pray for you. Thanks

No comments: