Monday, May 19, 2008

Your words are law in the realm of the spirit.

Dear Treasure Friend,
Grace and peace be showered upon you in abundance in Jesus name. Do you know that your words are carrier of power? Jesus said in John 6:63, “it is the spirit that gives life, the flesh profits nothing: the words that I speak unto you, they are spirit, and they are life”.

One day, the Lord Jesus Christ was very hungry and seeing a fig tree from afar, he went, hoping to eat something out of it. The scripture recorded that he found no fruit on it and then he said, “No man eat fruit of thee forever hereafter” (Mark 11:14), and His disciples the following day. At the moment Jesus spoke to the tree, He did not go telling the tree “I thought I cursed you, how come you are still looking green and colourful.” No, he didn’t. He knew that the tree had to obey him and he walked away from it.

The following day, while Jesus was passing by with his disciples, his disciples noticed that the tree Jesus cursed the previous day had withered away and they were amazed. And they immediately brought it to the attention of the Lord. Then Jesus said, “if you shall say unto this mountain be thou removed and cast into the sea, and not doubt in your heart, but believe that those things which ye said shall come to pass, ye shall have what you say” (Mark 11:23). The reality of it is, the tree actually withered in it’s roots when Master Jesus cursed it, but it couldn’t be seen because the roots are in the ground. With time, it showed up in the branches.

You have been created to function like Master Jesus and your words are law in the realm of the spirit. The Bible says, thou shalt also decree a thing, and it shall be established unto thee (Job 22:28). The scripture did not say, God shall decree a thing for you, it says, you shall decree a thing. Glory be to God!

It is time for you to take advantage of the power in you, and declare words of faith concerning your marriage and relationships, finance, ministry, job and business, and health e.t.c. and fully expect them to come to pass because they will.

FAITH CONFESSION
I am a prince of power with God and everything that exists in this world is subject to my authority. The devil and all his cohorts are subject to my authority. Greater is he that is in me, than he that is in the world.

I have the life of God in me; in every fibre of my being, in every bone of my body and in every cell of my blood. Sickness is under my authority; therefore, it cannot attach itself to me without my consent. Lack and want cannot be found around me, poverty is not my portion.

My word is law! When I speak, all of heaven responds, the devil and his cohorts tremble and my words come to pass as I have said because I am a king, and where the word of a king is there is power. Hallelujah!
We care about you
Everlastingly at His vineyard
Evangelist Kinglsley Wobidi.

No comments: