Thursday, March 1, 2012

The grace of God is my comfort.

Dear Treasured Friend, Thank you for all the joy, love, happiness and spiritual upliftment you receive from us every day. Divine love is my comfort in an ever-changing world. Every day i am reminded that things of the world are temporary, but things of the spirit are eternal. The earth has changed for eons, but God is unchanging. God is light and life, the essence of life in all. God is love, encompassing all the love that has ever been. Turning within i find the constant comfort. No matter what happens in the external world, within my heart is a place of peace, untouched. I close my eyes, take a deep cleasing breath and become aware of this quiet place. No matter where i am or what is happening around me, i am comforted by the one love that is always here. "Let, I pray thee, thy merciful kindness be for my comfort, according to thy word unto thy servant." (Psalm 119:76).

No comments: